Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Friday, you're here. And I'm nervous. This is one of the most nerve wracking Friday's that I'll ever have in my (so-far) life. Something might happen today and may be a life-changing event. Let's all pray and hope for the best. And to stop making me so damn nervous.

Dear God, this is me, Rima. Only You will know what will happen today. I surrender my life and this obstacle that I'll be facing today in Your hands. Your Will be Done :)

Dear Rob aka The Pillow aka Kuma-San. I love you, and you know that. We're in this together. Hollaaaa...

Dear Chimichanga, you looks so cute with your short fur-do that you got on Tuesday. You look like a puppy at all times. Can you please act like a cute puppy at all times? That was NOT cute last night when you were acting all cute and rubbing your face and back on my thighs like you really love me, to the part where I was inhaling and smell your nasty silent fart creep up your ass to my nose. Not cool, dog, not cool.

Dear Baby Adam who is still in my sister Melissa's womb, please come out on Sept 17th so I can win the bet that we made during your baby shower. I can use that money to spoil you. Deal or No Deal?

Dear Upcoming On-Call Week, please be a doll and don't have me come in AT ALL during call week. Girl is STILL trying to recuperate from her New York vacation (yes, it's been 2 weeks already since I got back). I'm still working on my photos, so please, be kinda, will ya?

Dear Sister Melissa, thanks for allowing and it's such an honor for me to be in your birthing room when you're pushing Adam like a cray bitch out of your vajayjay on (hopefully) Sept 17. Uh, I guess, I'll see yours and you'll see mines, someday...

Dear Readers, I would really appreciate if you shout a short prayer/include me in your prayers today. Thank You.

Dear Turkey & Cheese Roll-Up, yum. You make a good partay in my belly.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. <3<3<3
      i hope so too. the last time this "thing" happened, it didn't turned out the way we wanted. boo.
      meanwhile, i'll have a bucket of ice cream waiting if all goes well or bad. hahaha

      Delete
  2. what's happening? i hope you'll be alright and no bad thing will happen,
    sending my prayers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you all my good thoughts and prayers! Throwing in a virtual hug too! Also, dog farts are lethallll!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Chim's farts are just, wrong.

      Virtual hug back :)

      Delete
  4. Sending good vibes your way I hope everything works out ok, Im sure it will x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It is so cute and now I want a chimichanga! You are in my thoughts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. haha you want a chimichanga in a form of a dog or the real fried burrito? hahahah...

      Delete