Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Sabbath from Harlem!

Hi Bunnies. I'm currently in Harlem, enjoying God's love through to a different ethnic SDA Church. It's so cool to go to another ethnicity church. It opens my eyes to another side of praising and worshiping God.

I know I rarely blog about religion, but I'm a Seventh Day Adventist. That's what I was raise as and I believe in.

Anyways, hopefully all of you are doin awesome. Sorry if my blog is been lagging. It's hard to blog while you're in vacation... Especially in New York City.

Feel free to follow me via instagram @bolubyrima where I post tons of pictures of my trip.

I'm planning to post a NYC guide (in a jokingly point of view) when I come back to SoCal. Woo.

Love ya all. Thanks to my 2 blogger Bff's, Alex & Evani, for the guest posts! Please go and check them out! (unfortunately it's hard to create links and all on the Blogger Mobile app hehe)

xoxo, Rima

Btw I did a guest post on my cool indo friend's blog, Niken. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool picture, why don't they do more two story churches anymore?! So happy to see you busy in NYC, can't wait for the guide!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete