Monday, August 20, 2012

Calling all Sponsors/Button Swap/You Know the Drill

As a growing blog/blogger/person (hint: waist band), I love meeting new people.
As I meet new people/blogger, I love to do sponsorship/button swap.

Hence this entry.

I'm renewing my crap for passionfruit, so here it goes.


If you're a CURRENT Moonbeamer, please update your button to a size 200 x 100. Please please please please. me love you long time.

And there's Super Bunny :) If you're interested helping the moon lover in me, I would really appreciate it. It helps me promote myself and pay my gas bills and helps with my upcoming (fictional) wedding fund. You get the gist.

So holla at me or click on that SPONSOR button on the LEFT hand side here, and let me know.

Alright, now let me get busy with my split ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment